Save the date! ResilienceCon 2019 will be April 14-16, 2019, to be held in beautiful Nashville, TN.
Abstract submission deadlines:
LATE-BREAKING DEADLINE: FEBRUARY 15, 2019, 11:59pm CST
|Deluxe Conference Registration*||April 12, 2019||$538|
|Deluxe Early Bird Registration**||March 14, 2019||$488|
|Regular Conference Registration*||April 12, 2019||$439|
|Regular Early Bird Conference Registration**||March 14, 2019||$389|
|Student Registration- 35% discount**||April 12, 2019||$285|
In addition to benefits of regular and regular early bird registration, deluxe registration also includes:
- Deluxe tote bag
- Deluxe lanyard
- ResilienceCon candle (choice of all-natural scents)
- Original Hatch Show Print (in Country Music Hall of Fame) limited edition poster, “Stronger Than You Know.”
- 8 have been signed by the graphic artist (to 1st 8 deluxe registrants).
- Eligibility to submit a guest blog for Sherry Hamby’s Psychology Today blog (must meet editorial standards)
- One signed copy of book (choice of 1):
- Battered Women’s Protective Strategies: Stronger Than You Know by Sherry Hamby
- Toward the Next Generation of Bystander Prevention of Sexual and Relationship Violence: Action Coils to Engage Communities by Victoria Banyard
- Web of Violence: Exploring Connections Among Different Forms of Interpersonal Violence and Abuse by Sherry Hamby & John Grych
- Know Thyself: A Reflexivity Workbook for Researchers & Providers by Sherry Hamby
Note: Presenters are required to register for ResilienceCon. Registration fees include admission to all conference sessions; breakfast, coffee breaks, and lunch on April 15 & 16; hors d’oeuvres during the opening poster session; and ResilienceCon materials provided throughout the conference. All travel arrangements and lodging are the responsibility of the presenters.
Attendees currently residing in low-income countries (as determined by World Bank) can contact the ResilienceCon office for information on eligibility for discounted registration, firstname.lastname@example.org
Housing at Scarritt Bennett is consistent with their mission to provide a place for mindfulness and spiritual reflection. Like many retreat centers, the housing is simple and modest (no televisions in rooms and every two rooms share a bath), but does offer a low-cost option in the downtown Nashville area.
*After April 12, on-site registration only.
**Before March 14, a $75 processing fee will be applied to refunds. After March 15, 2019, refunds will not be issued for any reason.
Life Paths Promising Scholars & Advocates
We are offering EIGHT travel scholarships for presentations that focus on under-served or disadvantaged communities. Scholarships include conference registration and 2 nights’ lodging at the Scarritt-Bennett center. Award winners are responsible for their own travel arrangements.
- Eligibility for a Promising Scholar Award is limited to current students (Undergraduate, Masters, and PhD students), post-baccalaureate fellows, and post-doctoral fellows.
- Eligibility for a Promising Advocate is limited to individuals currently working at a non-profit organization serving people or communities who are historically underserved or have experienced violence, marginalization, or distress, and have 7 years or fewer professional experience in the field.