Save the Date!
ResilienceCon 2023 will be held in person, April 16-18, with a Resilience Portfolio Consortium on April 19 from 9-2pm Central
|General Submission Deadline||October 28, 2022 by 11:59pm CST|
|Late-Breaking Submission Deadline||February 1, 2023 by 11:59pm CST|
|Promising Scholar & Advocate Application Deadline||November 9, 2022 by 11:59pm CST|
|Regular Conference Registration*||April 14, 2023||$457|
|Regular Early Bird Conference Registration**||March 10, 2023||$407|
|Student Registration- 35% discount**||April 14, 2023||$297|
|Deluxe Conference Registration*||April 14, 2023||$556|
|Deluxe Early Bird Registration**||March 10, 2023||$506|
|For up to 30 pages inclusive||$150|
|For 31 to 60 pages inclusive||$275|
**Before 12:00pm Eastern time, March 7, 2023, a $75 processing fee will be applied to refunds. After 12:00 pm Eastern time, March 7, 2023, refunds will not be issued for any reason.
Note: Presenters are required to register for ResilienceCon. Registration fees include admission to all conference sessions and ResilienceCon materials provided throughout the conference. Registration fees also support technology, staff, and other expenses. Registration will also include pre-conference coaching on how to give strong presentations.
Attendees currently residing in low-income countries (as determined by World Bank) can contact the ResilienceCon office for information on eligibility for discounted registration, firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition to benefits of regular and regular early bird registration, deluxe registration also includes:
- Deluxe tote bag
- Deluxe lanyard
- ResilienceCon candle (choice of all-natural scents)
- Original Hatch Show Print (in Country Music Hall of Fame) limited edition poster, “Stronger Than You Know.”
- 1 has been signed by the graphic artist (to 1st deluxe registrants).
- Eligibility to submit a guest blog for Sherry Hamby’s Psychology Today blog (must meet editorial standards)
- One signed copy of book (choice of 1):
- Strengths-Based Prevention: Reducing Violence and Other Public Health Problems by Victoria Banyard & Sherry Hamby
- Battered Women’s Protective Strategies: Stronger Than You Know by Sherry Hamby
- Toward the Next Generation of Bystander Prevention of Sexual and Relationship Violence: Action Coils to Engage Communities by Victoria Banyard
- Web of Violence: Exploring Connections Among Different Forms of Interpersonal Violence and Abuse by Sherry Hamby & John Grych
Retail value of additional items: $191
Manuscript review by Dr. Hamby
Many fiction conferences offer the chance to have a manuscript reviewed by an experienced editor or author. This year, we are offering this option for scholarly manuscripts. Cost: $150 for up to 25 pages, inclusive of abstract, tables, figures, and references; $275 for 26 to 50 pages inclusive. If your manuscript is over 50 pages, you may select up to 50 pages for review. Click here to learn more about Dr. Hamby’s writing experience. This opportunity is limited to ResilienceCon attendees. Availability is limited.
Life Paths Promising Scholars & Advocates
We are offering EIGHT travel scholarships for presentations that focus on under-served or disadvantaged communities. Scholarships include conference registration. Scholarship winners are expected to attend the entire conference, April 16-18, 2023.
Deadline for the Promising Scholar & Advocate applications is November 9, 2022 by 11:59PM CST.
- Eligibility for a Promising Scholar Award is limited to current students (Undergraduate, Masters, and PhD students), post-baccalaureate fellows, and post-doctoral fellows.
- Eligibility for a Promising Advocate is limited to individuals currently working at a non-profit organization serving people or communities who are underserved or have experienced violence, marginalization, or distress, and have 7 years or fewer professional experience in the field.